The fun began in the playroom where Ian played with his much loved trains.
Mila decided to do a little traveling, so Ian used Olaf, the stuffed snowman I gave them last Christmas, to lure her back.
I tried to get a picture of the two of them together, but this was the best I could do! (And I think it's pretty cute.)
This girl melts my heart.
Ian and I went into the living room to get something, and he had to show me his chair.
He also found a leaf on the floor which he insisted on taking outside, barefoot and pantless. While we were outside, Boompa decided to hide himself, and so Ian and I went looking for him.
Nope! Not Boompa! That's Flurry, the stuffed snowman Curt won from the dentist when he was about four years old.
Boompa's hiding place was the best of the best. And believe it or not, Ian walked right past him!After a few more rounds of hide and seek with Ian, and a diaper change for Mila, Vanessa came home and our time with the kids was up.
What a great way to kick off my Fall Break!

No comments:
Post a Comment