Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall Break - Sick!

Late Saturday afternoon I noticed I was feeling chilly. Thinking it was just our unusual weather, I checked the thermostat and went about my business.

That night I was awoken around 11:00 PM with genuine chills, and by 1:30 AM I had begun a long night of bathroom runs every half hour or so. I vomited, I had other bathroom issues, I was sick, sick, sick.

By mid morning Sunday, the bathroom issues had ceased, but I was running a temperature of 101.4 and ended up sleeping most of the day. I was very weak and tired and had no appetite, but I did manage to eat a little late afternoon and keep that down, plus I was drinking a lot of water.

Not the way I intended to spend one of my Fall Break days, but by the same token, I didn't have to miss school or write sub plans since it was Fall Break!

No comments: