Silver, as usual, was raring to go. It didn't take long for us to find our usual cadence and we were off. Since I had Silver fit to me by my physical therapist last fall, he's even more comfy to ride.
Sure felt good to be back in the saddle again. Goal for the year? 500+ miles.

3 comments:
Wow! 500 + miles sounds so great! Nice work, Mom.
I'm in the market for a bike as well. I would really like one of those classic 50's beach cruiser looking ones, but we'll see what is cheapest!
Good for you! I highly recommend a Trek bike of some sort. They have beach/bike path bikes, but the thing to remember is that those bikes are heavy. As mountainous as Provo/Orem is, you might want a hybrid bike. Just a thought...
Oh, it sounds wonderful. Wish I could make such a goal! Say does it count if any of the miles are on horse back? Or does only biking apply? Great all the same!
Post a Comment