She is such a cutie pie! I love this picture of her.
Andrew had a physical therapy conference in Indianapolis Thursday through Saturday, and so they dovetailed a visit with us with that. They arrived the Saturday beforehand and I took two personal days from work on Monday and Tuesday so I could be home to visit with them.
Monday, Jessica said that, since there was no good Chinese food in Lynchburg, she hoped to go out to eat at one here while they were in town. We headed over to Schezuan Garden, but it was closed Mondays! So, we decided to try Teppanyaki Grill.
Cambria especially liked the macaroni and cheese. Not really a Chinese dish, but it worked for us!
Somehow a piece from my Star Trek collection got into the toy basket. Cambria latched my onto Lieutenant Commander Data action figure and did not want to give it up!
Mine, Grammy!!
(Some members of our family are real science fiction geeks, myself included. Kyle's not too shabby, and Andrew can hold his own as can Lisa.
We played Star Wars Trivial Pursuit one evening - Jess and Andrew against Craig and me.
Craig and I won.)
Come to think of it, the Lieutenant Commander Data action figure is probably an old one of Kyle's. I'll bet it was in the toy closet and got mixed in with the baby toys by accident.
Regardless, Cambria did NOT want to give him up!
Just look at that face! Too funny.
While they were here, Aunt Cindie dropped off the cutest stuffed giraffe and teddy bear for Cambria and Ian.
Cambria claimed the giraffe and enjoyed hugging it - they were super soft.I didn't get a picture of Ian with his, but I did get one of him with his Aunt Jessica!
Sunday evening we celebrated Vanessa and Cambria's birthdays. Despite working daily on it since I had finished Julie's quiet book, Cambria's was not completed.
An in-progress look at it.
I felt badly that it wasn't done, but Jessica said to not worry about it and so I may swing past Virginia for a day over Spring Break. I'm heading to Florida to deliver Whitney's and visit with her family then, so depending on time it might work out.
Jess and crew left on Wednesday evening (during a terrible snowstorm) and headed to Indianapolis for Andrew's conference. It was a blast having them here, and I still miss hearing Cambria laugh and squeal.






No comments:
Post a Comment