Cole and Lukas.
Sarah and Susie.
We had twenty-six people here for dinner, including my sisters, Rick, Steve, Cindie, and Eric. Three tables had to be set up to accommodate everyone, and we all pitched in on food so that there was plenty to eat.
Yummy appetizers!
I didn't get any of these, although I did get some cheese ball and crackers at the end of the day.And we had some great desserts, including Andrew's bacon-crusted apple pie.
Rick, Andrew, Jessica, and Trinity.
Leslie, Cindie, Eric, Steve, Vanessa.
Lisa, Curt and Lukas, Craig, Emily, Leslie, Cindie.
Sarah.
Cole started things off.
and Jenny loved her gift from... Sarah, I think. Maybe Cole.
After dinner and Dirty Santa, many of us went over to see Steve and Cindie's new home. I felt quite nostalgic upon seeing one of my parents' ornaments from my childhood.
It was a busy day, and back at home, Titan fell asleep on the floor of the living room with a Lego mat under his arm.
His Aunt Lisa zonked out, too
as did his Uncle Cole (although I think Cole just posed for fun for this picture. Notice that he, too, has a Lego mat under his arm like Titan.)
What a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment