He loved the matching pillow I'd made him and pulled that out first.
But then he realized that there was something else inside the gift bag.
I love the look of excitement on Lukas' face!
With his daddy's help, he dove right into the pages.
The drum page, one I had just made up myself since Vanessa had wanted a musical theme, was a real pleaser.
Drumsticks!!
Lukas knew exactly what to do with them.
Luckily, that did not include his siblings' heads.
I'd put the piano keyboard/musical note paper page together from several ideas I saw online.And the pony with the saddle in the barnwyard was fun, too. (This was my idea.)
The jellyfish page.
And the family favorite apple tree - my kids always want that page since it reminds them of Apple Jack and Granny Slash's orchard.
Fun times!
Curt does not like spiders at all, but I saw this page on Pinterest and decided to make it.After what seemed like an interminable amount of time, Ian and Mila finally got their chance to look at the quiet book.
Lukie sure loved those drumsticks!
And the pillow!
Quiet book #19 is a hit and in the books!

No comments:
Post a Comment