Thursday, January 24, 2013

Last Day Together

Monday was a busy day, and also the last day of Kyle and Ashley's visit with us. I took the day off, and we took full advantage of the time together.

Vanessa met us at McDonalds for lunch, and then we all headed to Star Lanes, the bowling alley where my father used to bowl, for a couple of games.
 Ashley gets ready to step up and roll.
 Addie was able to haul her bowling ball by herself to the rolling rack.
You place your ball on top of it, give it a shove, and off it goes!
 Kyle seems to be enjoying the family time, and beat everyone twice, winning both games.
Curt was able to join us, and took my spot in the line up. My elbows just could not handle the stress from picking up the ball and then rolling it. I lasted five frames.
 When not bowling, Craig enjoyed holding Corinne. 

Afterward, we came home and I cooked spaghetti, homemade bread, and pumpkin bars for dinner. Then, while everything was simmering on the stove, Braden and I worked on electronics.
My mom joined us for dinner, and then we sent Kyle and Ashley off to Outback for a dinner date. My mother and Braden spent some time shooting the marshmallow bows...
 ...and then she played with Addie. 
Finally, we wrapped up the evening with popcornpalooza and watching Animusic 2 (Braden's choice) and Berenstain Bears Meet Bigpaw (Addie's choice.)




No comments: