Not only did "Grammy Slash" (as the kids have taken to calling my mother) teach Braden a bit about archery, she also played with the kids. Addie especially liked playing hide and seek, popping up and "surprising" her great grandmother...
...who played right along, to the extent of falling over on the couch!
Which elicited shrieks of laughter from Addie -she found that hilarious!
Then Grammy Slash put on one of the animal masks I'd gotten the kids.
She does a pretty good monkey imitation, that's for sure!
The giraffe mask puzzled her. After all, have YOU ever heard a giraffe make a sound?
Braden had the answer - he showed her that they stick their tongues out and slide them side to side. (In an effort to get leaves, I suppose.)Braden and Addie made a lot of memories with my mother this weekend. But I think she is cherishing those she made, too.





1 comment:
I'm so jealous I missed out on this! What a fun time.
Post a Comment