Wife of Craig, mom of Sarah, Jessica, Kyle, Lisa, Curt, and Cole, mom-in-love to Todd, Andrew, Vanessa, and Emily. Called Grammy by JC, Jayci, Trinity, Cambria, Titan, Braden, Adelaide, Cory, Whitney, Melissa, Ian, Mila, Lukas, Julie, Kate, and Susie, and Great Grammy by Elsie Mae. Black Lab Pepper rounds out the family!
I got this email tonight - made it to round 3 of the Golden Apple Award.
Hello!
Congratulations on being part of the Golden Apple interviews!
I am part of the Golden Apple committee and would like to set a time to meet with you.
Are you available on Tuesday, January 15th at 4:00 to complete the interview process? The interview process typically lasts around a ½ hour or so and we will hold the interview at the School Datebooks office, which is located at 2880 US Hwy 231 S, Suite 200, Lafayette.
Please let me know!
Thanks,
Kim Kallok
If I make it through the interview round, then I have to write an essay for the fourth round, and the winners are selected from those. I guess I will just keep taking it one step at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment