Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Star Wars Trivial Pursuit

Last night my family challenged me to a game of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. I hadn't played for two or three years nor had I watched the movies recently. But... I do like to play, so game on!
 I started out slow, missing my first couple of questions, but soon warmed up to the task.
 A close up of the game board. Lisa and Craig were Vader; I am the Leia in the background. (I've won all my chips and am now closing in for the final question.)
 Lisa looks a bit dismayed at Cole's move.
Look closely at my right hand, guys! Made you look!

It took several hours to play as we not only determined the winner, but second, third, and fourth as well. No one got to sign the box for beating me - a tradition that goes back years and years.

No comments: