Sunday, February 7, 2016

Cambria's Second Birthday

It was truly luck on my part, but the gift I gave Cambria for Christmas has turned out to be her favorite toy, a Fisher Price Disney Princess castle. Jessica reports that Cambria plays with it constantly, and when we FaceTime, it is always out and clearly being used.

But, it only has two princesses, Cinderella and Snow White. (There are chips in them and, depending on where you put them in the castle, they sing or speak.) So, I sent her some more princess figures for her birthday.

Jessie sent me this movie of Andrew helping Cambria open her new princess set.

It had eight more - Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, and others I cannot remember.
She immediately got to work lining them up inside the castle and playing their new songs.
Of course, me being me, I am wondering where Max, the horse from Rapunzel is...)

Happy Birthday, Cambria!

No comments: