SR takes on a 2/3 student who had a way-cool Lego chess set.
GG (red shirt) and ZH (orange shirt) gave the four-person chess game a whirl.
SS, GS, JS, and Mr. S played with the other four-person set.
CP, HS, and JS.
I'm not sure what's got EK all riled up!
The Media Center was packed - we actually spilled into the other half of the library this year!I didn't get a head count, but Ms. Williams and I think that we had about sixty people in attendance. That's a whole lotta chess goin' on!
GB challenged her father to a game.
The 2/3 coach, Coach Tordil, observed the four-person chess game Coach Schnepp was hosting...
... and offered a timely tip.
GH brought his awesome Mario Brothers chess set and played with his dad.
JK and RP play with RP's Star Wars set.
CP and GS "help" RP figure out his next move.Ms Williams and me (thanks to EK for holding up the chess board behind us!)

No comments:
Post a Comment