A few weeks ago I was at Curt and Vanessa's while Ian was napping. As a surprise when he awoke, I went upstairs to get him out of bed.
He was very happy to see me.
That feeling was mutual.
Because the stairs in their home are so steep, I helped him down. Curt caught these pictures of the two of us coming down to join the rest of the family.
Then there was the visit where Ian burst into tears when Craig and I announced that we had to go home.
I never expected this reaction, but I am glad he enjoys our company!
Mondays at 4:30 I read to Kyle's kids via FaceTime.
Last Monday, Kyle arrived home while we were reading and was carrying the package I had sent the kids for Valentine's Day. Inside was Whitney's newest holiday pillowcase. Because she was born on Valentine's Day, one side is cupcakes....
... and the other is Valentine hearts! That's Addie's hands on the left, Corinne in the middle, Kyle holding the pillow (Whitney insisted on putting it on right away), and Whitney standing in front of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment