So, when the teachers were asked to participate in a short movie for the school with our predictions of the score in the upcoming Super Bowl, naturally I chose the Denver Broncos as my team, and made my score a classic connection.
It connects to a book on my top ten list of children's literature, The One Hundred and One Dalmatians. (Don't miss the book - it is FAR better than any of the Disney movies!)
I imagine many in the school will be scratching their heads at my "wild guess" of a score when we show the film tomorrow, but my students will understand and smile when they see it.
(The panther mural in the background is a coincidence - my school is the Hershey Panthers and this is our school mural. I just happened to be standing by it when they came around to film me!)

No comments:
Post a Comment